Congratulations to our 2018 Grants Award Recipients and More Than Pink Partners
More than 250 supporters gathered at The Westin South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa to attend our annual Grant Awards Breakfast on Friday, Dec. 8. This year, eight local organizations providing breast health care services to men and women in Orange County were awarded with grants funding their breast health programs in 2018.
A total of $649,996 was awarded to the following non-profit, community-based organizations:
- AltaMed Health Services – Breast Cancer Early Detection and Care Program
- Breast Cancer Solutions – Financial Assistance and Navigation for Orange County Latina and Vietnamese Breast Cancer Patients
- Nhan Hoa Comprehensive Health Care Clinic – BEAT Breast Cancer
- Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties – PPOSBC Breast Health Program
- Share Our Selves Corporation – SOS Women’s Health Initiative
- The Cambodian Family Community Center – Cambodian Breast Health Education and Support Together (Cam-BHEST) Project
- Vietnamese American Cancer Foundation – Breast Health Initiative
- YWCA of North Orange County – Neighborhood Link to Breast Cancer Prevention
Also honored were Lupita Suda of Knott’s Berry Farm and John Stratman of Kaiser Permanente Orange County.
Click here to read more about the event and the award recipients.
For a complete list of the 2018 grant award recipients, click here.