Health Fair/Speaker Requests
Let Susan G. Komen Orange County® be your resource for inspirational and motivational speakers!
Do you want to learn more about:
- Komen’s recommended screening guidelines?
- Lifestyle changes that will decrease your risk of breast cancer?
- How breast cancer disproportionately affects certain populations?
- Local no and low cost resources for breast health care services such as mammograms, ultrasounds, biopsies and treatment?
- The perspective of a breast cancer survivor?
We have a dedicated and passionate group of Komen Ambassadors that conduct interactive and culturally appropriate educational presentations on breast health. These presentations are free of charge and can be tailored to meet the needs of your group, including bilingual Spanish speakers. To inquire about scheduling a presentation for your next event, please call 714.957.9157 x 41 or email Alopez@komenoc.org.
Click here to download a Presentation Request form.
Komen Orange County also participates in events in the community to increase awareness of breast health, and connect women to local screening resources.
Our Komen Ambassadors are trained and equipped to provide information and resources on breast health in a fun and interactive manner.
If you know about an upcoming health fair or community event and would like us to participate, please complete our Community Outreach & Education Request Form and email to Alopez@komenoc.org or fax to (714) 957-9155.
Click here to download the Community & Education Request Form.